2D Design: Fall 2021


The top project is a landscape based on a movie and a fruit. My research and sketches are in the document to the left. Below is my elements project where I used a photo and a drawing to convey 6 elements. The final project is to the left and the photos are on the right. The slideshow is my rough compositions and thumbnails for the project. I used the Mable Tainter for this project. These two projects were both done in Micron on Bristol paper. The last project is a triadic color scheme based my research for my dragonfruit landscape. In this course I struggled with time management because it was online, but I think I succeeded with my clean lines and fine details.